VAT Planning and Compliance
Whether you need detailed VAT advice on complex matters, or simply someone to complete your VAT returns, our team is able to provide the expertise you need for this potentially complex area.
Whilst some businesses may be in the fortunate position of having straightforward VAT affairs, many are not. Businesses operating in a significant number of sectors are subject to complex VAT rules and procedures, some of which can very burdensome. Some sectors commonly affected by complex VAT rules are:
- Property development and investment
- Businesses that trade internationally
- Members clubs
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations
While VAT can be burdensome, there can also be some opportunities available to businesses, some of which are better known than others.
We can help businesses of all sizes ensure their VAT affairs are compliant and identify any planning opportunities that may be available, including:
- Advising on special schemes
- Setting up bespoke partial exemption special methods
- VAT voluntary disclosures
- Advising on VAT rates applied to income
For more information on our VAT services please contact Paul Thatcher or Katarina Pemberton.Contact Us