23rd June 2020
THL Tax Manager Vacancy
Filed Under: THL News, Recruitment
We are looking for someone to join our busy team to assist with the tax function and report directly to the Partners.
Previous experience is essential, and you should ideally have at least 3 years working in practice and having obtained the ATT qualification would be advantageous. You will have good communication, computer and problem-solving skills. In additional you will be resourceful, analytical, adaptable and organised with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing self-assessments tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts and estates.
- Preparing income and expenditure accounts for small unincorporated businesses.
- Liaising with HMRC and other third parties to ensure the smooth handling of our clients’ tax affairs.
- Providing ad-hoc consultancy advice on a whole range of tax matters.
- Be prepared to help out and assist colleagues when needed.
THL is a unique, dynamic, busy and ambitious firm. You will enjoy working as part of our close team where everyone is valued and what they do matters.
Please email Hayley.Sengebusch@thlaccountancy.co.uk if you would like to apply for the position or have any questions regarding the role.
If you liked this post please share it: