16th May 2019
Practice Administrator Vacancy
Filed Under: THL News, Recruitment
We are looking for a responsible Practice Administrator to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to the other members of the THL team, assisting in daily office needs and managing our general administrative activities.
The successful candidate should be able to schedule meetings and appointments and make travel arrangements, prepare reports and make office supplies arrangements, greet visitors and provide general admin support. Ultimately, the Practice Administrator should be able to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the office.
Responsibilities would include:
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Assist in the preparation of regular management reports.
- Organise and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Working closely with the Staff Partner to update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties and celebrations.
Requirements and skills of the successful candidate would include:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook).
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work as a team as well as individually.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Working knowledge of office equipment like printers, scanners, copiers and franking machines.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
If you liked this post please share it: