12th October 2017
THL Accounts Senior Vacancy
Filed Under: Recruitment
Reporting in to the Accounts Manager, we are looking for someone to join our busy accounts team to assist with the accounts function.
Duties will specifically include, but not limited to, preparing accounts and other assignments, being responsible for any team members working on an assignment for which you are responsible, ensuring appropriate standards are maintained for all aspects of work, ensuring compliance work deadlines are met and supporting the Accounts Manager in their role.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate strong personal commitment to work and team success.
- Lead by example and is a role model to other members of the team.
- Take the initiative and promote a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Adaptable to new and changing situations/priorities.
- Consistently treat all colleagues with fairness and respect,
- Provide consistent, constructive feedback and encourage team members to contribute to the success of the team and the firm as a whole.
- Is self-critical in all aspects of own work and constantly looks to improve own performance.
Due to the growth of this successful practice this is a new position which we believe will suit a part or newly qualified accountant.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter/email.
If you liked this post please share it: