VAT Planning and Compliance
Our team has a wealth of expertise on the subject of VAT and includes a VAT specialist. Whether you need detailed VAT advice on complex matters, or simply someone to complete your VAT returns we can help.
Whilst some businesses may be in the fortunate position of having straight forward VAT affairs, many are not. Businesses operating in a significant number of sectors are subject to complex VAT rules and procedures, some of which can very burdensome. Some sectors commonly affected by complex VAT rules are:
- Property development and investment
- Businesses that trade internationally
- Members clubs
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations
As well as the burdensome aspects of VAT, they can also be some opportunities available to businesses, some of which are better known than others.
We can help businesses of all sizes ensure their VAT affairs are compliant and identify any planning opportunities that may be available, including:
- Advising on special schemes
- Setting up bespoke partial exemption special methods
- VAT voluntary disclosures
- Advising on VAT rates applied to income
For more information on our VAT services please contact Dan Hobbs.Contact Us